Direct Bill Flexible Pay Plan Options
Insureds will be assigned a billing customer number and billed once a month (if payment is due) with one statement for all inforce policies.
Available Payment Plans are:
- 1 Payment — 100% due on the effective date of the policy.
- 3 Payments — 40% due on the effective date and 30% in the 3rd and 5th policy months
- 4 Payments — 25% due on the effective date and 25% in each of the 3rd, 5th, and 7th policy months (Note: This is not a quarterly payment plan)
- 7 Payments — 25% due on the effective date and 12.5% due in each of the next six policy months.
- 10 Payments — 10 equal installments. 10% due on the effective date and 10% in each of the next nine policy months.
FEES - For new and renewing policies with an effective date on/after July 1, 2018
- $5.00 Installment Fee applies at invoicing per policy to the 2nd and subsequent installments.
- $10.00 Late Fee applies per policy whenever a cancellation notice for non-payment of premium is processed.
- $25 Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) Check Fee applies to all returned checks (paper or electronic) by the financial institution for non-sufficient funds.
- $25 Reinstatement Fee per policy following non-pay cancellation (South Carolina, $10)