Loss Control Program
Harford Mutual is committed to assisting our policyholders with accident prevention programs that will have a positive impact on their operation. We focus on the issues and exposures which drive the costs on property, liability, workers’ compensation, and fleet. Working together, our goal is to reduce the frequency and severity of incidents.
We customize and tier our plans taking into account your time and your needs. All activities are conducted by our own staff at no cost to our policyholders or their agents.
Our services can include:
- On-site job hazard analysis
- Customized safety posters in English and/or Spanish
- Accident investigation
- Claims Summary
- OSHA 10- or 30-hour training classes
- Supplied safety programs for your staff, including videos, slides, or quick tips.
- Safety meeting attendance
- Video On-Demand services
- Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Safety Committee and Delaware Workplace Safety Programs instruction
- TIPS training in Maryland and Delaware
- Defensive driving programs
- Emergency evacuation and response training
- Annual reviews to eliminate surprises
Interested in learning more? Contact your agent or email us directly at Loss Control Department