Harford Mutual offers a broad range of career opportunities for talented, service-focused people seeking a career with a secure and stable yet growing company.
Harford Mutual was recognized by the Baltimore Sun as Top Workplace in 2017. Read on to learn about the comprehensive benefits package and company culture that earned us that distinction.
In addition to competitive salaries, our compensation/benefits package includes:
- Health, dental, prescription drug and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with contribution by company
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Group term life insurance
- Long term disability
- Accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- Company car (for eligible positions)
- Educational assistance
- Free parking
- Business casual dress code
Commitment to Community
Our commitment to mutual success extends beyond our clients and employees to the communities in which they live and serve. In addition to the many charitable endeavors pursued by Harford Mutual at the company level, we extend one day per year of paid time off to our employees so that they may volunteer at any charitable organization they choose.
How to Contact Us
When applying for an open position, please e-mail, fax (410-420-6277), or mail your resume to:
ATTN: Human Resources
200 North Main Street
Bel Air, MD 21014-3544