Report a Claim
24-Hour Claims Reporting for NEW Claims & 1st Notice of Loss
Harford Mutual Insurance Group offers convenient 24-hour claims reporting so your claim can be addressed in a timely manner.
BY PHONE: Report NEW claims 24/7 to 800-638-3669
BY EMAIL: Submit your NEW and 1st notice of loss form via email to ClaimLine@HM1842.com
- Once you report a loss, a Claims Examiner will contact you to explain the claims process and obtain additional details.
- Harford Mutual Insurance Group will review your coverage, and, subject to the terms and conditions, will determine the amount of your covered loss, or any claims made against you for which you are legally liable.
- Your Claims Examiner will provide additional details.
Plan Ahead for Easier Claims Reporting
- Create a written or photographic inventory of the contents located at the place of business.
- Gather copies of additional ownership verification that may be requested in the event of a loss.
- Retain receipts and owner’s manuals for purchases and record serial numbers of electronics and other theft-prone items for identification purposes.
- Keep copies of important documents in a secure location away from your place of business in the event of a total loss.
- Invest in a fire-retardant safe, useful for protecting important on-site documents.